Job vacancy: fulltime groom
For our stable Carpe Diem Equestrian Team we are looking for a motivated, friendly and horse loving groom to join our team!
What does the job entail?
As groom you will be responsible for the daily care of a varying number of horses. You will be working at our yard and will rarely be asked to travel to shows. We offer you a beautiful working environment with state of the art facilities, where you will work together with a great team of riders, grooms and other staff.
This job requires:
• Some experience working with jumpers
• Knowledge of the English language
What do we offer you?
• A dynamic and professional work environment
• Good salaries and secondary terms
• If required accommodation is available
Do you have these qualities?
• Go-getter mentality
• Not easily stressed
• Team player
• Passion for horses
Then send an email with your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com for the attention of Liesbet Wijnen.